Printing And Marketing Branding Company In Nigeria
It’s hard – if not impossible – to succeed at visual branding without getting your best feet forward with the regular basis that works for everyone in printing. Every successful advertising agency understands the context of content and content marketing which is a driving factor in the art of printing. The consistency of agencies to fully keep up to the expectations of its clients is a key factor that gets them returns. According to HubSpot, marketers who are consistent with their styled printing visuals are 13 times more likely to get a positive ROI.
Have you ever thought of the whole world understanding you without your physical presence? Yes, that is how it is expected to be speak when available and also speak when absent but it is the quality of what your printing company, web design company, representative company have done that would do.
DO YOU KNOW THAT DESIGNING IS PRINTING?
Yes! It is, any art that form images and with a representation of colours is automatically a printing art which is always at the core of all company across the world. Think globally for your audience and act locally because that is what will give them the image you have been trying to paint since the inception of your brand. Do you know of the Johnnie walker black label scotch? As it is one of the world’s biggest scortch brand with its Red Label and Black Label with a full market dominance at all time.
The Art Of Colours
People are blessed to be living in the era where understanding the power of colors can affect their human life. Colors have been used for healing purpose since ages. They play a major role in setting up our mood, emotions, feelings and state of mind. Most places require specific type of colors which responds to the nature of work done there. For example, most of the hospitals were painted green and white earlier, but nowadays they all are painted in vibrant and flashy colors, so as to stimulate the mind and hence the healing happens easier and faster. Most people are aware of the fact that the bedroom should not be painted bright or vibrant as these types of colors can inhibit sleep.
Where you thinking painting does not link to printing? Sure it does, they are all in the same class
Colors can sooth or irritate our eyes. Medical fraternity has confirmed that colors can raise blood pressure and even upset our appetite. Since long time colors have also been form of communication: red means stop and green means go. Every nation has different color of their national flag which has specific meaning to it.
Several companies in Lagos, Nigeria could conduct lot of research and even engage color analysts to know which colors to be used in their advertisements and promotional campaigns. Colors tend to send a subliminal message to peoples brain which can be the root cause of success or failure.
It is interesting thing to note that every individual has personal opinion about colors. Everyone has its own favorite color. No one is neutral when it comes to colors. There are always colors which we like more than others and some we don’t like at all. By knowing which color corresponds with our energy and horoscope people can accomplish goals easier and faster.
Similar scientific printing and painting studies have shown that colors don’t just change our moods, they also profoundly impact our productivity, for better and for worse. That’s why it’s best to decorate your workplace with a vibrant medley of stimulating hues that increase output and spark creativity.
How colour affect productivity in an organisation
Low-wavelength colors, like restful green and calming blue — two of the most common colors in Mother Nature’s palette — improve efficiency and focus. They also lend an overall sense of well-being. Bottom line: If you want happier, more effective workers, green and blue are wise choices.
Red, a high-wavelength color, is active, intense and alarming at times. The passion-inspiring color, not accidentally the hue of valentines, fire extinguishers and fire trucks, increases the heart rate and blood flow upon sight. That said, if there’s something in the office you want to urgently draw employees’ eyes to, it’s best to paint it red.
Meanwhile mellow yellow, often viewed by color psychologists as the shade of optimism, is energetic and fresh. It is believed to trigger innovation and is best used in work environments where artists, writers, designers, developers and other creative professionals work.
Some Ideas to consider in script development.
Feel free to read up about Universal studios
Some Colours and their meaning
Orange is the color of SUN. SUN is considered the life giver to entire universe.
WHITE is the color of purity, sincerity and perfection. It is also the color of Moon planet.
YELLOW is the color of planet JUPITER which cheers and removes darkness. It has great importance in one’s life astrologically if one wants to earn fame. Yellow color is the color of wisdom.
RED color corresponds to planet MARS which blesses the individual with physical strength. Mars helps you in gaining victory over illness. It also signifies desire and lust.
GREEN is the color of planet MERCURY. It blesses the individual- the cleverness of a good business person.
DARK BLUE is the color of planet SATURN. Astrologically it is considered preceptor for the individual when he or she is under his influence. When Saturn is happy with you he will endow you with all worldly pleasures.
Planet VENUS is also of WHITE color. He blesses us with creativity, and all forms of arts.
Black color is associated with occult and witchcraft. So while concluding I advise people to use the color which is required to gain easier and faster healthy, wealthy and peaceful life.
Colors have a great effect on our aura in general, and mentally in particular. At times, the color deficiency also causes unbalance and disease. Colour printing speaks to the world at large as jumia in Nigeria have got a good colour representation on their website. XINI as an established Printing And Marketing Branding Company In Nigeria can spotlight any corporate brand
KEY ONLINE WEBSITE THAT SHOULD BE NOTED IN 2018
- Premiumtimesng.com It’s one of the most popular news websites in Nigeria. If you are looking for information about what happened in the world for today, then you will like to visit this website to see what they have got to offer daily. The news home uses both Visual Printing to get the key goals of the company achieved and that is the reason why we are always told that in every text there exist a colour and an image to speak.
- Konga.com If you are looking for a website where you can buy almost everything, then Konga is your choice of top most visited websites. Do not miss this chance to buy something with the best price at Konga!
- Jiji.ng It’s another great website where you can buy almost everything that you desire. You can also try to sell some of your things using this website! It’s a great place to start your own business or just to browse the products created by somebody else!
- Remita.net This website is considered to be one of the most impressive electronic payments in the country. It helps you to view all the bank balances at once and make payments without any delay. It’s one of the most effective payment systems not only in Nigeria but the whole of Africa! That’s why it’s a choice of millions of Nigerians! Source: Interswitchgroup.com
- Interswitchgroup.com Interswitch group has been operating in Nigeria since 2002. It’s the system of digital payment that shows one of the best services. It provides the services of various micro and micro-transactions. It also includes currency exchange.
- Waploaded.com If you can’t live without music, then you will like to hear about the possibilities this website can provide.
- Jamb.org.ng It’s one of Nigeria most visited websites! If you an aspiring student of higher education institutions in Nigeria,, then you must know how to use this website. There is no other choice for you!
- NYSC.org.ng The National Youth Service Corps website being on this list is no surprise. It is one of the most visited websites in Nigeria among students of higher education institutions. Thousands of Nigerians go through this website every year to report for duty for their country.
- Lindaikejiblog.com If you like to read about the latest gossips about Nigerian celebrities, then you have to visit this website. Tooxclusive.com
- Tooxclusive.com It’s another website about songs and the music industry in Nigeria! You will like to see what it can provide for you!
- Nairabet.com If you like to place bets, then this website will be your choice of preference! Nairabet has become one of the top websites in Nigeria for the last few years!
9. Gtbank.com If you are looking for one of the most visited banks in Nigeria, then Gtbank can be your answer! This bank has millions of users online!
8. Dailypost.ng It’s another great website for news! 7. Naijaloaded.com.ng It’s another most visited website about celebrity news. Nevertheless, it can also provide you some interesting tips about relationships. Source: Punchng.com
7. Punchng.com It’s another great news website about everything that you want to know from Nigeria. This country really likes to read news!
- Vanguard.com As it was mentioned earlier, this country really likes to read about what happens in the world. This website is just another proof of it!
- Nairaland.com It’s the number one forum website in the country. # Lagos Design Forum
- Jumia.com.ng If you want to find the number one website for e-commerce, then you need to visit Jumia. It’s the website where you can find everything you want! #Digital Marketing Company In Nigeria
- Legit.ng It’s the number one news website in Nigeria! If you really want to find something interesting about everything, then you will need to visit this website! Source: Bet9ja.com
- Bet9ja.com It’s the number one website in Nigeria today! You won’t believe how much people place bets every day in Nigeria! Nigeria is still developing its tastes on the internet. We will see a lot more interesting websites in the near future! The market is quite open for newcomers! Therefore, if you have the idea to create your website, then Nigeria can be quite your platform for development and prosperity!
Best Branding & printing company in Lagos, with Bet9ja Nigeria!
How has your experience been with respect to the art of colours as it relates to every sphere of life?