How to prepare a brochure for printing
Posted by XINI DigitalPrinting
Effective brochures are synonymous with business success. They offer customers the ability to get a concise and engaging overview of the products or services that your business provides, making them the perfect digital printing solution for trade shows and exhibitions. With that said, underwhelming brochures that are lacking in vibrancy will almost-always fail to strike a chord with potential customers. Therefore, in this post, we’re going to lay out our top tips on how to prepare a brochure to spark interest in your brand.
What is a brochure?
As mentioned, printed brochures offer an effective way to highlight your business’s products, services, contact details and more! They’re highly versatile, perfect for use in trade shows, exhibitions, direct mails campaigns, no matter the industry in which your business operates.
Advantages of brochures
See below a list of some of the advantages of using business brochures:
- Easy distribution – after having conducted some persona research, your printed brochures can be strategically placed in the locations in which potential customers are likely to be.
- Enhanced brand trust – by taking the time to create an amazing brochure, you will elevate your brand reputation and establish yourself as an authority within your field.
- Cost-effectiveness – business brochures are a relatively low-cost marketing tool. Plus, when you buy in bulk, cost per unit will be decreased, thus saving money on overhead costs.
How to make a brochure
See below our top tips on how to prepare a brochure:
- Brand-centric design – Remember, a printed brochure is an extension to your business. Therefore, it’s imperative that you demonstrate your brand’s core values and design it in such a way that is consistent with other channels, such as a website or social media page.
- Less is more – When designing a brochure, we recommend sticking to a simple layout using a clear, easy-to-read font. Overly artistic text crammed onto a confused and muddled page is a surefire way to dampen down customer interest.
- Quality matters – Incorporating high-resolution imagery on high-quality paper and finishes are essential for creating the perfect business brochure. When customers notice the time and effort you have put into your printed brochures, they’ll be convinced that you’ll put the same time and effort into them.
How to fold a brochure
There are multiple ways to fold a business brochure (or folded leaflet). Listed below are the most common, along with a brief description:
- Half fold – As the name suggests, half fold brochures are folded in half along the centre creating 4 separate pages, including a front-cover, back-cover, and two internal pages.
- Z fold – A ‘Z’ fold is creased twice, creating 6 individual pages that can be utilised as different sections within the printed brochure.
- Roll fold – The outer section of roll fold brochures fold over one another, creating three separate sections.
- Gatefold – An effective way to highlight popular products, gatefold brochures have their outer flaps folded to meet in the middle.
Brochure printing at XINI
XINI Printing Through Digital Printing offer high-quality brochure printing to all Lagos, Nigeria locations. Using only top-of-the-range Digital Presses, you can rest assured that brochures will be vibrant with bold colours, sharp imagery and clear, easy-to-read text due to our visual printing analyst. Visit www.xinicomms.com for all the information you’ll ever need on printed brochures. How Best Does Your Current Brochure Printing Looks
Learn More On Best printing service company in the Lagos Nigeria And also catch the flight of staying as a global brand in advertising and marketing. The Best Advertising Agency/Agencies In Lagos Can actually be you from the basics of brand knowledge.
Your management is key in achieving a global brand reputation. Always feel free to write us always.
All articles overseen by our CEO, Charles Ataghoma.